“I NEVER MISS THE SUMMIT. IT BRINGS TOGETHER THE MOST CREATIVE AND COMMITTED PROFESSIONALS IN THE INDUSTRY.”
-Sean Hutchinson, CEPA, co-founder of SVA Value Accelerators, 2015 Exit Planner of the Year
This September in Nashville, advisors from across the globe will gather to learn the latest in exit planning while immersing themselves in a big conference atmosphere with a interactive, workshop personalized feel. The highlights for the 2018 Exit Planning Summit will expand your view, challenge you to greater heights, and reinvent the way you approach the middle market. [attend the insider webinar]
The 2018 Exit Planning Summit Highlights:
Two World-Renowned Keynotes: Dr. Tom Deans, thought-provoking and boundary pushing keynote speaker, best-selling author of Every Family’s Business and founder of Willing Wisdom Index will open with a talk about the most important questions every family business should ask before the exit; and Dan Negroni, founder of LaunchBox and leading millennial generational expert, taking the Summit main stage on Tuesday to zero in on the most present and gnawing conflict in the workplace today: Managing Generational Conflict and Creating Strategies for Multi-Generational Engagement.
And the star-studded keynotes are just the beginning! This year introduces the following unmissable, out of the norm features like:
- “Exit is Now” eBook Simulation: Follow along, analyze scenarios, work in a group, and present your findings using the new Summit ebook written by 10 experts from across the exit planning profession in case study format that will be woven into every single session! [learn more]
- EPI Power Sessions: Seven powerful TED-style talks by seven industry leaders solving real advisor pitfalls. Our speaks will deliver a short, frank, and impactful speech in 15 minutes or less on the seven topics specifically relevant to the exit planning professional: How to Build an Exit Planning Team, How to Create a Revenue-Producing Marketing Strategy, How to Ask an Owner the Right Questions, How to Scale a Business, How to Leverage Your Personal Brand, How to Motivate an Owner to Work on Exit Strategy, and How to Impact Value Drivers & Killers. [Meet the Speakers]
- Summit Giveback Charity Social: In 2017, we raised over $12,000 for Austim! This year, your contributions will support Abe’s Garden Center for Alzheimer’s. Let’s do some good together!
- Leading Speaker Lineup: It doesn’t stop with keynotes! We are pleased to bring you more than 20 well-known, prolific experts, speakers, and leaders to share their insights, including founder of Value Builder System, John Warrillow, and industry leading marketing strategist, Christine Hollinden. [Explore Speakers]
- Exited Owners Q&A Panel Discussion: Over lunch on Monday, hear it from the horse’s mouth! We’ve brought together four exited owners to share what exit felt like and what it means from the business owner’s POV.
- Exit Solutions Marketplace Networking: The Summit attendee and partnering firm mix rivals as the most diverse and valuable networking of any professional/financial services conferences due to the collaborative and cross-functional nature of exit planning. Meet our partner network, meet your next deal source, become the go-to advisor in your marketplace. [Meet the Partners]
- 2018 Excellence in Exit Planning Awards: Celebrate those leading advisors truly changing the game and changing owner outcomes! Thank you to our title partner and sponsor, BNY Mellon Wealth Management! [learn more]
- Advanced Post-Summit Workshops: For advisors looking to take it to the next level, join Christopher Snider, EPI CEO and industry titan, and Julie Keyes, 2017 Leader of the Year, for one of their premier training courses: Mastering the Triggering Event Workshop with Christopher Snider, and Jumpstart Your Exit Planning Practice with Julie Keyes. [learn more]
Whether your first time or sixth time attending the Summit, this year is sure to expand your views, engage you in complex problem solving, and deliver you one-of-a-kind professional development. Don’t miss it.
[LIVE BROADCAST] Attend the upcoming Insider’s Look at the Summit on April 26!
Scott Snider shares the annual theme, unmissable keynotes, TED-style talks, and a new group work session that will take your Summit experience to the next level. He will also extend a time-sensitive broadcast only giveaway that you’ll want to take advantage of! Join us for the broadcast and make your plans for Nashville!
Thursday, April 26 from 1:00 PM ET
Don’t miss this annual event.
Make plans to join the 2018 Exit Planning Summit in Nashville, Tennessee this September 24-25.