The Exit Planning Summit is featured in a different city every year which gives attendees a chance to experience amazing destinations while participating in the annual conference. On top of that, each year our team at the Exit Planning Institute collaborate with local leaders in the host city to identify a local charity or cause that we can positively impact while we are gathered as a community. Over the past two years, the EPI community has raised over $20,000 for local segments of organizations like the Center for Autism and Related Disabilities, the Human Fund, and Alzheimer’s Foundation.
This year, we are pleased to support the needs of Abe’s Garden®, an Alzheimer’s and Memory Care Center of Excellence in Nashville, that is changing the way Americans handle a growing tragedy. While they are a local center, Abe’s Garden is establishing a model of residential, day, and community-based programs for those with Alzheimer’s disease. The goal is to transform care for those with Alzheimer’s and other dementias throughout the United States by providing an unprecedented level of care for individuals diagnosed with these disorders. Equally important, theirs is a site of research and teaching, setting a new standard for other programs and residential communities devoted to caring for our nation’s rapidly expanding senior population.
We at the Exit Planning Institute are incredibly fortunate to attract advisors who understand the importance of business, financial, and personal leadership, and it shows in our collective ability to raise awareness and funds for good causes like Abe’s Garden. It is our hope to exceed our past fundraising threshold and leave a lasting memory on the local Nashville community.
Live & Online! Virtual Silent Auction Now Open to Entire Exit Planning Community
In the past, only the attendees of the Exit Planning Summit were able to participate in the silent auction. This year, it is open now and to the public (including folks like you)! We are thrilled to include you and your network to join the Summit Giveback movement and we invite you to bid now at www.SummitGiveback.com. Explore the diverse array of exclusive (and highly valuable) auction items up for bid (see list below):
2018 Summit Giveback Auction Items:
- A Week in the South of France: Value $2,000.00[bid now]
- Amazon Echo: Value $180.00 [bid now]
- Autographed Guitar by Amy Grant and Vince Gill: Value $1,000.00[bid now]
- Bosom Buddy Bag and Kendra Scott Jewelry Set: Value $700.00[bid now]
- Brad Paisley 2019 Concert Experience (2 Tickets + Meet & Greet): Value $1,500.00[bid now]
- Brett Young at the Ryman (2 Tickets): Value $300.00[bid now]
- EPI Business Development Package: Value $2,000.00[bid now]
- Abe’s Garden Community Group (6-Month Membership): Value $4,050.00[bid now]
- Abe’s Garden: Provide Peace of Mind (priceless) [bid now]
- Abe’s Garden “The Club” (3-Month Membership): Value $4,215.00 [bid now]
- Personal Training for a Year: Value $1,000.00[bid now]
- Photographs by Marty Stuart: Value $2,020.00[bid now]
- Private Dinner Party: Value $500.00[bid now]
- Private Tours and Tastings in Napa Valley (6 people at 4 vineyards): Value $3,600.00[bid now]
- Songwriting Session with Joie Scott and Jay Allen: Value $750.00[bid now]
- Taylor Swift Reputation Merchandise: Value $750.00[bid now]
- The 52ND Annual CMA Awards (2 Tickets): Value $800.00[bid now]
How to Participate and Win Auction Prizes:
You can be part of a great cause and win some incredible one-of-a-kind experiences by following these two simple, easy-to-follow steps:
- Step One: Setup a bidding account on 32 Auctions by clicking this link: Create New Account
- Step Two: Bid on your favorite items from now until Monday, September 24 [view all items at www.SummitGiveback.com]
The Summit Giveback Silent Auction will be open until Monday, September 24 at 7:00 P.M. (central time). At that time, you will be alerted if you’ve won by a member of EPI and Abe’s Garden (regardless if you are in attendance or participating online)! Thank you in advance for your support of this cause. Your donations will make a difference for millions of people nationwide.
Thank you to the Giveback Partners.
Thank you to our Giveback Sponsors and the EPI Greater Nashville Chapter, all of whom make this powerful giving event possible. Your philanthropic nature and influential leadership make this community stronger.
Learn more about these firms by visiting www.ExitPlanningConference.com.
About Exit Planning Institute:
The Exit Planning Institute (EPI) is an education company that provides exit planning education to advisors and middle market business owners. We view exit planning as a strategy, not an event.
EPI leads the professional services profession with the best industry content, ongoing support, and owner education platform, all of which align with our mission: Change the outcome.
Only 2 out of every 10 businesses that come to market actually sell. We want to increase the number of saleable businesses.
Only 30% of family businesses successfully transition to the second generation, only 12% transfer to the third, and the success rates diminish from there. We want to improve those intergenerational transitions.
Of those that succeed in the sale of their business, 75% experience “profound regret” within one year of exiting their business. We want to understand why and create strategies that achieve profound success, wealth, and satisfaction.
EPI is an education company, powered by an elite community of top advisors and owners, all focused toward creating a valuable, transferable future for the business marketplace.