Earlybird Registration: $1000 | EPI Member Earlybird Rate: $950 -Discount expires June 30-
The Exit Planning Summit is not your typical conference. The Summit mixes traditional conference-style learning sessions with high energy, collaborative, workshop-style practice group sessions.
Experience the difference at the Hilton Downtown Nashville Hotel on Sept 24 & 25, 2018.
Introducing the following new Summit features this year:
The EPI Power Sessions, with seven experts breaking down and solving seven advisor pitfalls in a TED-talk-style speech. Each Power Session Expert brings an advanced knowledge and special skill to the main stage (i.e. The Strategist, The Collaborator, The Inquisitor, The Marketer…). These speakers will empower you to make the changes that drive results. [meet the experts]
The first-of-its-kind “Exit is Now” eBook, an interactive case study experience that will be woven into every single learning session and then workshopped by you and your exit planning colleagues in the final general session of the conference! [explore case study simulation]
Increased Continuing Education Credits! This year’s agenda has been approved for a minimum of 16 CPE hours and 11 CFP® Credits, which gives you the ability to explore exit planning while banking essential CE for your existing credential recertification needs [view full agenda]
Two New Post-Summit Advanced Workshops, including Mastering the Triggering Event Workshop with industry titan and award-winning thought leader, EPI President & CEO Christopher Snider, CEPA, and Jumpstart Your Exit Planning Practice Workshop with master collaborator and 2017 Leader of the Year, Julie Keyes, CEPA [explore workshops]
Delivering the unmatched experience you can expect from the Summit:
Experience those new features plus the other conference elements our attendees can expect from EPI’s Exit Planning Summit:
- High-caliber and multi-discipline networking (great for deal flow),
- Thought-provoking, transformational educational sessions from 25+ field experts (to sharpen your skills going into Q4),
- Internationally recognized keynotes on the topics of intergenerational family business issues (common reality you likely deal with frequently) and next-generation conflict resolution (enabling you to understand and activate your millennial perspective) [view speakers],
- Interactive Exited Owner Q&A Panel with middle-market business owners (hear it from the horse’s mouth),
- The Exit Solutions Marketplace connecting you with 20+ companies that support firms like Exit Planning Institute (top brands that complement your strengths) [meet sponsors],
- Annual Excellence in Exit Planning Awards (nominations close soon, do you know someone we should honor?) [review nomination criteria],
- The Summit Giveback Charity Social raising thousands of dollars each year for a local charity (giving us all a chance to celebrate and do some good together),
And many other second-to-none elements that make the Exit Planning Summit the most significant professional development experience of 2018. [Explore event site now]
Join us in Nashville. Event Details:
• When: Monday, September 24 – Tuesday, September 25, 2018
• Where: The Hilton Nashville Downtown | Nashville, TN [explore venue & room block]
• Registration: $1,000 Earlybird rate (increases to $1,400 on July 1) [register now]
• Sponsored by: BNY Mellon Wealth Management and the Exit Solutions Marketplace Partners [explore full network now]
• CE Credit Offered: 16 CPE Hours + 11 CFP® Credits [review program agenda now]
Don’t miss this annual event with the best speakers, best network, best content in the industry.
Make plans to join the 2018 Exit Planning Summit in Nashville, Tennessee this September 24-25.